About This File
What's New in Version 3.3.3 See changelog
This version can be installed directly over the previous Gaia ML version 3.3.1
- Fixed a bug with the model selection list in the Inference UI that would occur in newer Unity versions
Updated the included Gaia version with the following fixes:
- Reviewed compatibility with Unity 2022.2 and fixed issues in this new Unity version; Gaia is compatible with Unity 2022.2 now.
- Added better support for the new terrain detail features added in Unity 2022.2.
- New Terrains will now be created with the "Detail Scatter Mode" set to "Instance Count Mode" as this delivers the same results as in previous Gaia versions.
- Added all new Terrain Detail Features such as "Align to Ground" in the Detail Prototype Settings in the spawner when running Unity 2022.2.
- Fixed outdated links in the Gaia Manager
- Improved Wording in some UI texts