GeNa Pro City Generator

RickysSoftware

• 2 months later...

Exciting Update: Urban Architect is Getting a Refresh Plus a New Interactive Demo! 🌟

Hello Everyone!

I'm thrilled to announce some big news about my asset, Urban Architect! 🏙️ As a solo developer, I've been working hard to not only update Urban Architect but also to create an interactive demo that showcases its new features. Plus, I'm giving the product page a stylish makeover for a more engaging experience. 🖌️

And here's something to smile about: the price stays the same! You'll get all these new enhancements without any additional cost. 🎉 For the tech enthusiasts, rest assured, I'm continuing to integrate the impressive GeNa Pro in this update. 🌐

A heartfelt thank you to all who have supported Urban Architect. Your trust and support fuel my passion for development! To those considering this asset, I'm eager for you to see the new dimensions it brings. 🌟

Stay tuned for the interactive demo's launch – it's designed to give you a real feel of Urban Architect's updated capabilities. I'm confident it's going to make a significant impact. For those contemplating adding this asset to your toolkit, I'm excited to welcome you into the fold. Together, let's build amazing urban landscapes! 🏗️

Here's to a journey filled with innovation, creativity, and excitement! 🥂

Thanks a million for your support. Happy designing and exploring with Urban Architect!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Ricky,

This looks great. Did you ever get to integrating a traffic system? I think you mentioned Simple Traffic System at one point, is that still happening? 

thanks

On 1/20/2024 at 6:41 AM, Andy3D said:

Hey Ricky,

This looks great. Did you ever get to integrating a traffic system? I think you mentioned Simple Traffic System at one point, is that still happening? 

thanks

I'm getting to that soon. Here lately I've just been super busy with moving.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 5:44 AM, RickysSoftware said:

I'm getting to that soon. Here lately I've just been super busy with moving.

great! I went ahead and bought the tool and Im looking forward to seeing if you can get the STS integration going!

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Ricky,

Having some problems with the Urban Architect asset. Is it in a working state currently? I have version 1.0.83. Where's the best place to get latest documentation?

In a fresh project, I add a Gaia terrain, drop the UrbanArchitect prefab into the scene and then click the only generate button: "Build/Generate Roads" . In the console it says "292 major road generated" ... but I dont see any.

Ive read the Word doc that comes with it, I have the terrain texture setup (Gaia did that) I have Gena Pro in the project, and I created a default spawner.   

Hope you can advise. What am I missing?

thanks

On 2/24/2024 at 1:32 PM, Andy3D said:

Hey Ricky,

Having some problems with the Urban Architect asset. Is it in a working state currently? I have version 1.0.83. Where's the best place to get latest documentation?

In a fresh project, I add a Gaia terrain, drop the UrbanArchitect prefab into the scene and then click the only generate button: "Build/Generate Roads" . In the console it says "292 major road generated" ... but I dont see any.

Ive read the Word doc that comes with it, I have the terrain texture setup (Gaia did that) I have Gena Pro in the project, and I created a default spawner.   

Hope you can advise. What am I missing?

thanks

Okay, have worked out the 'click once, then click again to place roads' trick!

Problem now is that the generator levels out the Gaia terrain - by the time Ive finished laying roads and buildings its a flat island. I remember from the earlier versions there was a way to set the max height of the city so that mountains would be maintained. Is that still possible in 1.0.83? 

Not sure if this is still the place to get support? Maybe you have a discord I can join? 

thanks man,

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 7:11 PM, Andy3D said:

Okay, have worked out the 'click once, then click again to place roads' trick!

Problem now is that the generator levels out the Gaia terrain - by the time Ive finished laying roads and buildings its a flat island. I remember from the earlier versions there was a way to set the max height of the city so that mountains would be maintained. Is that still possible in 1.0.83? 

Not sure if this is still the place to get support? Maybe you have a discord I can join? 

thanks man,

Andy

If you are using it over the entire terrain then this is the expected behavior. If you do it only in the areas that you want and in smaller chunks you won't have this problem.