Hdrp- time of day

Bharat Sharma

Hello

I'm using latest gaia pro on 2021.3.5 hdrp. Night time got completely dark, I'm unable to see anything. Night sky also look a bit dull there. Built-in pipeline Night sky looks way better.

unknown-1.png

The new standalone version will fix this, as you will have the ability to adjust the exposure curve to help brighten up the night. 

55 minutes ago, Bryan said:

HDRP Time of Day standalone has been released. 

do I need to buy it as a separate asset or gaia pro 2021 will get it on future update?

@Bharat Sharma Please note that while adjusting the exposure is a convenient way of brightening up a night scene, the built in HDRP time of day system has plenty of settings that you can adjust to make the night brighter - try to adjust the moon intensity and the ambient intensity for example:

image.png