Newbie, How do i Set up My Gaia Pro 2021 with DayNight Cycle and Weather?

goodGraphicGuy

I use Unity 2021.1.28f HDRP

I don't think Gaia came with any big PDF manual , just a quick start guide and it doesn't talk about weather or cycle. And the videos tutorials don't mention weather either so i don't know . But i know it exist because i've been checking the Unity store Page about Gaia Pro 2021 and it says it has a day night cycle and weather like rain.

Can anyone tell me how to set it up?  Current i just know how to set up with static sky

1) Is Day Cycle only for Unity 2021.2? I think i found one place in Gai manager and it says that

2) How about weather, weather too?  Only for Unity 2021.2?

3)  And it's ok if they are, i'm not updating to Unity 2021.2 because many of my products don't work in it. So i can just use  Basic Day, Night etc

But is there way to have different sky in Day . I always only get a cloudy sky? It's never clear sky

On 3/5/2022 at 5:31 AM, goodGraphicGuy said:

1) Is Day Cycle only for Unity 2021.2? I think i found one place in Gai manager and it says that

Thats correct you have to use 2021.2 and above in order for the HDRP lighting TOD to work. 
Its currently an experimental / beta. 

2) How about weather, weather too?  Only for Unity 2021.2?

Weather is currently unavailable at this time. This is coming soon for 2021.2 and above.
Note for the weather this is currently tied into Procedural Worlds Time of Day. 

But is there way to have different sky in Day . I always only get a cloudy sky? It's never clear sky

This would be in the HD Environment Volume: 
You would need to go to HDRI Sky and change the skybox. 
We currently do not have any cloudless skies at this time but you can either create some or I believe there are some free HDRI Skyboxes on the asset store. 

image.png

To change this you would need to click on Gaia Lighting - in the Gaia Runtime: 
You can still select day if you wanted to- click on create new profile. 
image.png

Then change the Hdri Sky.