Request for support

Lil Husky VR

Hi, I would like to request support for GAIA Pro

So far the package is great. I just have a small issue that the water shader behaves weirdly in Oculus VR. It look to me that the water disappear or only rendered in 1 eye. Could you please show me how to fix it?

Also I have 1 more question. Is it possible for me to disable a specific terrain? Like hills or sea

Thank you for your great work!

@Lil Husky VR The water shader does only support multi-pass rendering, could you please check if multi-pass rendering is enabled in your XR settings?
https://docs.unity3d.com/2021.2/Documentation/Manual/SinglePassInstancing.html

Not sure about the other question, what do you mean with "specific terrain"? Do you mean the different feature types for world detail stamps in the world designer? If yes, then you can disable those detail feature types by setting the probability for those all the way down to 0, and then use the "Randomize Stamps" button. That will keep your settings for the probabilities and just draw new stamps from there instead.

image.png