Falling problem

Bharat Sharma

Hello

I'm using sectr for open world (terrains) and indoor (dungeon). My problem is, when player respawns, the player came first and the world loads with a slight delay, this cause player fall inside the world mostly noticeable when I'm using it for terrains, is there any way to make sure that sectr loads world first then let the player enters it.

Thanks

Can you please tell me what settings you are using for your region loader? 
Can you please send a screenshot of your region loader? 

17 minutes ago, Bryan said:

You may need to add a wait function after death. 
Or do some sort of loading screen etc. 

I just spawned the player in the world, death and respawning haven't happened yet. 

@Bryan is there any function to call for specific tiles to load, As I'm using Invector and his camera stays with player. It creates the problem of world loading with the slight delay as camera Spawns with player and it is not previously present in the scene.

• 1 month later...

It would be attached to one of the loaders something along the line of the Neighbor loader. 
Initial build you would want to have some of the terrain loaded and not everything unloaded at first (where the player would spawn). Then still having the player with one of the loaders attached to it so it knows when to load and unload as it gets to that point depending on your settings.