terrain not showing up Gaia

Lucas G

i am getting an error after making my runtime etc for my game the error says if anyone can help that would be great thanks

=========================================================================================

Trying to access pass 1, but material 'Hidden/Gaia/StampPreview' subshader (0) has only 1 valid passes.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Gaia.GaiaMultiTerrainOperation:Visualize (Gaia.MultiTerrainOperationType,UnityEngine.RenderTexture,UnityEngine.Material,int) (at Assets/_GameData/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/MultiTerrainSystem/GaiaMultiTerrainOperation.cs:3162)
Gaia.Stamper:DrawStampPreview (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Gaia.StamperSettings>,bool) (at Assets/_GameData/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/StampingSystem/Stamper.cs:1920)
Gaia.SpawnerEditor:DuringSceneGUI (UnityEditor.SceneView) (at Assets/_GameData/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Scripts/Editor/SpawnerEditor.cs:953)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

=========================================================================================

Hi @Lucas G, did you move the Gaia installation folder after the installation? There is currently an issue where newly added shader include files use a fixed path that prevents correct compilation when Gaia is located in a different directory.

To fix this issue, please reimport the Gaia folder in the new location. This should fix the problem, please see this thread:

https://canopy.procedural-worlds.com/forums/topic/1438-problem-with-gaia-2021/#comment-6770

I have just added this to the list of "Known Issues" in this thread:

https://canopy.procedural-worlds.com/forums/topic/77-gaia-known-issues/