An issue that occurs when upgrading Gaia. ('FloraTerrainTile' does not exist in the current context)

HappyDram
Go to solution Solved by Zarktor Studios,

I can't remember exactly, but I upgraded the Unity version from 2021.1.13(?) to the 2021 LTS version.

There was an issue, but I was able to solve it with a little script modification.

Since I upgraded to LTS, I thought it would be good to upgrade Gaia to the latest version as well.

And because I saw in a previous notice that Gaia supports LTS for a long time, and the Gaia version of our project is also outdated.

However, when I upgraded to the latest version, this bug occurred and was not resolved by modifying the script.

(정확하게 기억은 안나지만 유니티 버전을 2021.1.13? 에서 2021 LTS 버전으로 업그레이드를 했습니다. 

이슈가 있었지만 조금의 스크립트 수정으로 해결 할 수 있었습니다. 

LTS로 업그레이드 했으니 Gaia도 최신버전으로 업그레이드 하는게 좋다고 생각했습니다.

그리고 Gaia가 LTS를 장기적으로 지원한다고 이전 공지글에서 봤었고 우리 프로젝트의 Gaia 버전도 오래되었었기 때문입니다.

하지만 최신 버전으로 업그레이드 하니 이런 버그가 생겼었고 스크립트 수정으로는 해결되지 않았습니다.)

image.thumb.png.625da31f8d113614697623b6e91aa9f0.png

image.thumb.png.3d793dde87108ab26f4c7ce123644864.png

I have this issue.

How can we solve this issue?

And what more information do I need to provide to help identify the issue?

이런 이슈가 있습니다.

이떻게 이슈를 해결 할 수 있을까요?

그리고 제가 어떤 정보를 더 드려야 이슈를 파악하는데 도움이 될까요? 

Hello there, do you remember what version of Gaia you had before the update? 
Was it quite old? It could be one of the patch notes stated to remove the flora folder before updating. 
Which could have caused the issue. 

What you could potentially do is remove the flora folder and then update again. 

• Solution

I had the same issue - was upgrading from an older Gaia Pro 2021 edition/version and the install put back the Flora package (which I understand isn't supported in URP).  I'm using Unity 2020.3.25f1 and Gaia Pro 2021 3.2.4.  Deleting the Flora package and reinstalling (whilst unchecking flora from the list of install files) worked okay.  Thank you.

• Like 1