Stylized Grass Shader and Stylized Water 2 intergration.

Woofur1n3
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi all,

I would like to use Stylized Grass Shader together with Synty Nature/Kingdom Gena Spawner and Gaia Biome and swap out the water system to Stylized Water 2 .

I am kind of lost while browsing the tutorial, may I know which one I should focus on in order to achieve this?

Thanks in advance. 😃

Thanks and regards,
Wolf

For the water if you already have the Gaia one then you'll need to remove it, and put the stylized water in instead, and set it to the right height.  

For the grass, make sure you don't spawn the grass from the biomes, or change it to use the grass from Staggarts.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broudy said:

For the water if you already have the Gaia one then you'll need to remove it, and put the stylized water in instead, and set it to the right height.  

For the grass, make sure you don't spawn the grass from the biomes, or change it to use the grass from Staggarts.  

Thanks a lot! I will give it a try ^^

• Solution
On 6/19/2022 at 6:49 AM, Woofur1n3 said:

swap out the water system to Stylized Water 2 .

As Broudy said you will need to remove it, and you can set the Gaia Runtime - Water - to none. 
Then use the new water system. 

For the grass you could make your custom biome, and then add the grass resources that you are wanting. 
Just make sure to swap out the shader, I am not sure if that asset makes it easy to do it or you need to manually spawn out each one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

As Broudy said you will need to remove it, and you can set the Gaia Runtime - Water - to none. 
Then use the new water system. 

For the grass you could make your custom biome, and then add the grass resources that you are wanting. 
Just make sure to swap out the shader, I am not sure if that asset makes it easy to do it or you need to manually spawn out each one. 

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the reply. Is  it possible to change the water shader in the Gaia Runtime?

or it would be easier to do in the way that you recommended:
1. Set Gaia Runtime - Water to none

2. Put in 3rd party water shader.

Besides that, is it the same steps if I want to use Enviro Sky and Water?

Thanks and regards,

Wolf

If its just a shader you can try to do the 3rd party water shader. 
If its a water system set it to none. 

Same thing for the skies! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

If its just a shader you can try to do the 3rd party water shader. 
If its a water system set it to none. 

Same thing for the skies! 

Thanks a lot ! 🙂