Strange Errors while updating/creating terrains

Arrnav1496

Hi, whenever I try to generate a new terrain or even update an existing terrain, I get this error and a small popup progress box, upon appearing, just freezes at "Updating terrains" and it's slider never moves -

ArgumentException: RenderSettings.customReflection is currently not referencing a cubemap.
UnityEngine.RenderSettings.get_customReflection () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Graphics/GraphicsManagers.bindings.cs:48)
Gaia.TerrainSceneCreator.CopyLightingSettingsToNewScene (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene sourceScene, UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene targetScene) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Scripts/MultiTerrainSystem/TerrainSceneCreator.cs:111)
Gaia.TerrainSceneCreator.CreateTerrainScene (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene originalScene, Gaia.TerrainSceneStorage terrainSceneStorage, Gaia.GaiaSession session, UnityEngine.GameObject terrainGO, Gaia.WorldCreationSettings worldCreationSettings) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Scripts/MultiTerrainSystem/TerrainSceneCreator.cs:20)

The strange thing is Unity editor itself does Not freeze and I can click on gameObjects and menus normally even if this progress box state is frozen. It feels like the editor glitches itself once this error comes up on trying to create a terrain. As of now, the progress box never goes away and I have to manually force quit Unity and restart the project. Nothing happens to the existing terrain upon restarting and no new terrains are created.

The problem started when I updated Unity from 2021 to 2022. Please help.

Using Unity 2022.1.2f1 on Android platform, running on macOS 12.4

Using current latest Gaia 2021 Pro 3.2.3

Using Built-In pipeline.

Attached screenshot of problem : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rgvJQ8IvgpV8REMmLKsud4KFmuMA3cN6/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay I was looking into these errors. 
What are you trying to accomplish? Are you wanting to increase the world size? 

Can you please update to the new Gaia update and see if this is fixed? 
We have seen similar issues with 2022.1 that we have fixed, please let me know if this also fixes your issue.