The type or namespace name 'ProceduralWorldsGlobalWeather' could not be found

toniprkl
Go to solution Solved by Adam,

hi im getting this error:

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\Scripts\Utils\ReflectionProbeManager.cs(140,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ProceduralWorldsGlobalWeather' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

i just installed gaia on fresh project. im using hd renderer. i also added hotfix that got many of the errors go away. Only this one error remains. any help? 

spacer.png

-Toni

• 2 weeks later...

We have found this issue, and the update has been released. 
Can you please download the new update and please let me know if you have any more issues? 

5 hours ago, MetalDevil25 said:

Where is this new update for this? I'm having this issue too. (non-pro version)

Thank you for letting me know, are you using Gaia 2021? 

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Thank you for letting me know, are you using Gaia 2021? 

Yes, 3.2.3, actually i looked at this post, and my error is similar but not the same. This is the error I get.

wXCrTq6.png

I am using Unity version 2020.3.25f1 on HDRP.

• Solution

The v3.2.4 updates to Gaia 2021 / Gaia Pro 2021 and Gaia ML are on Canopy & on the asset store.

I have updated to the latest version from the package manager. But it's gving me those photo mode errors. can I install the hdrp patch? even with this current version?

8 hours ago, MetalDevil25 said:

I have updated to the latest version from the package manager. But it's gving me those photo mode errors. can I install the hdrp patch? even with this current version?

Please do not install the patch, the patch is already included in version 3.2.4. It is a bit strange that you are still getting those errors, it might be that the package manager did not correctly download the latest Gaia version, this happens quite frequently unfortunately.  To rule this out could you please check the file size in the the asset store cache directory? This directory is in the user directory on your machine:

image.png

If the file size would be any different, it would NOT be the correct version. In that case you can delete the file to force the package manager to re-download it. If the file size is correct we need to dive into this, it would be great if you could post a screenshot of the errors you are getting, with the lower part of the console window visible so we can read the full error message.

You are right, the file size is not the same as yours. I've attempted for the package manager to re-download Gaia, but its still not retrieving the correct version. So i guess ill have to figure it out, or see if there is a way to get Gaia into unity without the package manager.

@MetalDevil25 I did have the wrong version in my cache initially as well - I got the correct version when I opened up unity in a different version (2022.1), there the package manager offered me the "update" button and I got the correct version downloaded. If all fails please feel free to DM me a proof of purchase (e.g. the invoice number) and I will provide you with an alternative download to unblock you.

21 hours ago, Peter said:

@MetalDevil25 I did have the wrong version in my cache initially as well - I got the correct version when I opened up unity in a different version (2022.1), there the package manager offered me the "update" button and I got the correct version downloaded. If all fails please feel free to DM me a proof of purchase (e.g. the invoice number) and I will provide you with an alternative download to unblock you.

I'll just give you the proof as soon as my friend is available. He is the one that purchased it, me and him are working on a project.