Ambient sounds issues

MeHigh

Hi,

I am trying to setup some values for for my scenes, and i have noticed that after I close Unity and open it again, the Values that i have just added are not being saved, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Moreover, I am testing in my scenes the already pre-set sequence,Time of Day, and I play it once, it works, and if i adjust something on the Values tab for example and then enter play mode again, in the monitor it appears that it is played, but there is no sound, yet, the other sounds like UI sounds and hit sounds that I have, are working, so it is not muted or something.

Hopefully you are able to understand my issue and can help me.

Looking forward for your feedback!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We have not been able to replicate this issue but we are still trying to investigate the cause of why this might be happening. 

• Like 1

We have fixed issues with Values and Events that might not stay persistent. 
This update will be pushed soon! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello the update for ambient sounds was released can you please download it and tell me if your issue is now fixed! 

Hi @Bryan!

I have checked and the issue still appears to be there even after update. At this point, my guess is that threre is something wrong with my project and it looks like this is happening mainly in editor, while in build I have not noticed this.

I am no sure what could be wrong..

Could be something wrong with my code, i have attached what I am using mainly to adjust the sound based on time of day maybe it gives you an idea.

Thank you!

SurvivalEngineAmbiance.cs