Stucked on "Updating Mesh Colliders" After update to latest version of Gaia PRO

TheStellarFox

Good day,

I've recently updated to Unity version 2020.3.32f1 than I updatet to latest version of Gaia PRO after import I get Gaia Installer pop up when I hit "no thanks" the process gets stuck on Updating mesh colliders. I've tried to recover project from back up but on opening it I still get the same install prompt and get stuck at the same place.

Thank You

I'm also awailable on the discord TheStellarFox#9049

Screenshot 2022-04-01 115655.jpg

5 hours ago, Peter said:

@TheStellarFox Could you please check this thread over here: https://canopy.procedural-worlds.com/forums/topic/289-stuck-at-updating-mesh-colliders. There is also alternative solutions below the "Clear out your cache" one that was marked as the official solution.

I recovered project from back up, deleted cache and then deleted the Maintanace file. That managed to get me in to the project again but if I try to update the Gaia to the newest version i hangs up on UserFiles.asset and freezes again.

6 hours ago, TheStellarFox said:

I recovered project from back up, deleted cache and then deleted the Maintanace file. That managed to get me in to the project again but if I try to update the Gaia to the newest version i hangs up on UserFiles.asset and freezes again.

You could try to create a Gaia Scripts Only Package, and push the update this way. 
Just import that over your existing project. 

We can not control the importing process as this is a Unity process. 
Maybe that can help though. 

Sadly I am stuck with the same issue. I wanted to redo some Gaia elements and cleared out some of my assets. After importing Gaia Pro back into project I have the same issue 😞

I let is run all last night was at 14 hours with no progress. Killed the process and tried again, but nothing.

image.png.71574b556b74ba8a84bb8569b7fb3754.png

Sadly, there is nothing we can do about this, as this is a Unity process. 
You could try some of the suggestions; clear your Unity cache or create a Gaia Script only package.  

If this doesnt work I recommend talking to Unity about this, they might have a suggestion.