How to stop Session Manager?

antonidiuss

Can I stop Session Manager from recording? Every operation is three time longer. Importing session all the time. Maybe not stop, but there are better solution? 

9 hours ago, antonidiuss said:

Can I stop Session Manager from recording? Every operation is three time longer. Importing session all the time. Maybe not stop, but there are better solution? 

Yes you can, if you click on the session manager - in the inspector select the lock option: 
image.png

This will lock the session manager from recording any new processes. 

13 hours ago, Bryan said:

Yes you can, if you click on the session manager - in the inspector select the lock option: 
image.png

This will lock the session manager from recording any new processes. 

But if I will try to spawn biome it says that I need to unlock session manager image.png.3bd088d49fb3647089290872892b0bfa.png

On 4/2/2022 at 2:40 AM, antonidiuss said:

So, no way and I need to go in source code. Ok. Maybe will reply later with results

Sorry for the delay. 

Thats correct we only have the way to lock the session. 
We dont have a way to disable it for the time being as its an integral part of Gaia. 
We will look into adding a way to disable it in the future.