Jump to content

How to stop Session Manager?


antonidiuss
 Share

Recommended Posts

Can I stop Session Manager from recording? Every operation is three time longer. Importing session all the time. Maybe not stop, but there are better solution? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, antonidiuss said:

Can I stop Session Manager from recording? Every operation is three time longer. Importing session all the time. Maybe not stop, but there are better solution? 

Yes you can, if you click on the session manager - in the inspector select the lock option: 
image.png

This will lock the session manager from recording any new processes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bryan said:

Yes you can, if you click on the session manager - in the inspector select the lock option: 
image.png

This will lock the session manager from recording any new processes. 

But if I will try to spawn biome it says that I need to unlock session manager image.png.3bd088d49fb3647089290872892b0bfa.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, no way and I need to go in source code. Ok. Maybe will reply later with results

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2022 at 2:40 AM, antonidiuss said:

So, no way and I need to go in source code. Ok. Maybe will reply later with results

Sorry for the delay. 

Thats correct we only have the way to lock the session. 
We dont have a way to disable it for the time being as its an integral part of Gaia. 
We will look into adding a way to disable it in the future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Tell a friend

    Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

    We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

    Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

    Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!

×
×
  • Create New...