Custom Splines

KarimZoPr0
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

Is there a way too apply gena extensions on custom splines instead of gena splines?

Or maybe make the gena spline copy the custom spline in some way. But that's more expensive than just letting gena extension directly apply on the custom spline.

image.png.4fe9157c4486a9663a6fb012e9fd4db2.png

Here is my custom spline. Currently there is a tree in the way. Gena can handle that easily but the problem is that how do I connect gena extensions to my custom spline?

image.png.35f6381afce82689f76c5443611924ff.png

• Solution
1 hour ago, KarimZoPr0 said:

Is there a way too apply gena extensions on custom splines instead of gena splines?

Or maybe make the gena spline copy the custom spline in some way. But that's more expensive than just letting gena extension directly apply on the custom spline.

image.png.4fe9157c4486a9663a6fb012e9fd4db2.png

Here is my custom spline. Currently there is a tree in the way. Gena can handle that easily but the problem is that how do I connect gena extensions to my custom spline?

image.png.35f6381afce82689f76c5443611924ff.png

Hey there @KarimZoPr0,

If I understand correctly, you're wanting a way to 'transfer' the spline data from another system into GeNa. This is currently possible but you need to write the middle-man scripts yourself to convert the data from one system into another. GeNa has methods in it's API that make it capable to add / remove or setup nodes in such a way. But you would need to write the grunt work of it yourself. 

There's a really good demo of using GeNa's API located in GeNa / Asset Samples / Script Examples.