How do I change the Fog settings in Gaia Lighting?

D_F

I've created a new Lighting Profile and changed the Fog settings, saved the scene and project. But when the scene loads the settings revert back to default. 

What am I missing here?

Attached images of changes and what gets reverted when the scene loads.

Screenshot 2022-03-27 171957.png

Screenshot 2022-03-27 172024.png

@D_F I checked this in built-in and was not able to reproduce this immediately, for me the fog settings seem to stay as they are when saving the scene, closing down the editor and opening again. Could you please tell me what Editor version and rendering pipeline you are using?

Yeah sure, Unity 2020.3.31 and built in render pipeline.

The fog is very hit or miss. Sometimes Deferred Fog gets disabled from the Camera too... super annoying!  😕

OK, this is odd. I enable Deferred Fog on the Camera, then select a Spawner (grass) and Deferred Fog gets disabled on the camera??!