Memory Error when spawning detail objects in Gaia Pro

GryffnGaming

I added a handful of my own grass, flowers, trees ect and am getting this everytime I try to run the detail spawner. So I removed most all diff objects, changed my terrain from 4 tile to 1 but am still getting the error. I removed all but a couple detail items each category to get it to stop but is there anyway to up this alloted memory size? I am using optimized HQ detail objects only, no random free models or anything like that.

https://imgur.com/a/yS6ZdFL

So should I just use minimal detail objects in Gaia then use GeNa to add in more? I like the procedural aspect of Gaia as Im OCD and make things too uniform lol

I keep getting a very similar error when adding in the biome. This is with:

Software:

• HDRP - 12.1.6
  • Unity 2021.2.16f1 DX12
  • Windows 11

Hardware:

• i5-11400F
  • Geforce 3060Ti - 8Gb
  • 16Gb Ram

image.thumb.png.763d0c88b1b12252f4a0131560b77791.png