Water reflection issue in VR

Tek
Go to solution Solved by Ben Black,

• Unity Version: 2022.1.0b5.2623 (beta)
  • URP 13.1.5
  • Gaia 2021 3.2.2

Hello! So I started working with Gaia a day ago and I've gotta say this is exactly what I wanted. The only issue I am having with it is the reflection in the water is following the camera. It gives me a bit of a headache and looks incredibly off, I wanted to fix this before I continued with the rest of the terrain. The video link is only 9 seconds to show you what I mean. If I can't fix this, how would I go about turning off the reflection (last resort)?

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks for your time and any help you can give me!

• Solution

Hey @Tek glad you're enjoying Gaia! This is almost certainly a bug with the unity version you are using so I don't have any great fix for you. The one thing I would suggest to fix this is to drop down to the LTS versions of unity as they are much more reliable, if you cant do that because you want a feature that is in this unity version then you can remove the reflections from the water in the scene by clicking on it, expanding the PWS/PW_Water (Material) and then under the PBR section set the smoothness to 0. 

~Ben