Interior Weather Controller problem

DekelElz

hello,

i have tried a couple of option to make it work, so until now:

-choose disable vfx i think work, but its keep playing the particle effect inside the house.

-choose collider - nothing happened. also getting this error:

UnassignedReferenceException: The variable m_reverbFilter of InteriorWeatherController has not been assigned.
You probably need to assign the m_reverbFilter variable of the InteriorWeatherController script in the inspector.
Gaia.InteriorWeatherController.SetAudioReverbState (System.Boolean state) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Weather/VFX/Scripts/InteriorWeatherController.cs:288)
Gaia.InteriorWeatherController.UpdateParticleColliders (System.Boolean enabled) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Weather/VFX/Scripts/InteriorWeatherController.cs:179)

i also cant find any guides about it, i just see the previous post about the patch but i didn`t download it.

Screenshot (1330).png

4 hours ago, DekelElz said:

hello,

i have tried a couple of option to make it work, so until now:

-choose disable vfx i think work, but its keep playing the particle effect inside the house.

-choose collider - nothing happened. also getting this error:

UnassignedReferenceException: The variable m_reverbFilter of InteriorWeatherController has not been assigned.
You probably need to assign the m_reverbFilter variable of the InteriorWeatherController script in the inspector.
Gaia.InteriorWeatherController.SetAudioReverbState (System.Boolean state) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Weather/VFX/Scripts/InteriorWeatherController.cs:288)
Gaia.InteriorWeatherController.UpdateParticleColliders (System.Boolean enabled) (at Assets/Procedural Worlds/Gaia/Gaia Pro/Weather/VFX/Scripts/InteriorWeatherController.cs:179)

i also cant find any guides about it, i just see the previous post about the patch but i didn`t download it.

Screenshot (1330).png

Thank you for this info we will look into this issue 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...