Installation issues. Cannot install Shaders...

lightningbulb

During the first installation, and after installing the Render Pipeline, I am not able to proceed with INTALLING SHADERS. I am able to click YES to proceed but nothing happens. spacer.png

EAmzMiA.png

Also having this issue, this is what the console spits when I try to hit the Install Shaders button. Otherwise nothing happens, and all materials based on this shaders are showing as the magenta error color fill.

I looked and these shaders are in the correct place, even tried to reimport them, same issue.

@neurodr0me Thanks for posting these messages - from these I can tell the following is going on: Gaia finds some materials that use the shader "PWS/PW_General_Deferred" (which would only work in the built-in pipeline) and therefore offers the Shader Install button.
But during installation it mentions that it cannot find the "Shader Graphs/PW_General_ShaderGraph_URP" shader, which would be the replacement for that built-in shader. When it "cannot find" that shader it would mean it cannot load this shader by this name - this is usually because there is a compilation error on that shader. Can you please select that shader in the project hierarchy and check if it shows any red compilation errors in the inspector?

image.png