Setting up custom skyboxes

Gettinng IT up
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

how does Gaia display stars at night when it's using it's procedural sky set up? i can't seem to figure it out and it's driving me mad.

i want to make the day time sky cooler but i don't know what top do.

i have a ton of cool HDRI's but Gaia doesn't use HDRI's for a day and night cycle right?(also i'm using URP)

• Solution
On 3/13/2022 at 8:03 PM, Gettinng IT up said:

how does Gaia display stars at night when it's using it's procedural sky set up? i can't seem to figure it out and it's driving me mad.

When using URP its in a different spot than HDRP. 
If you open Gaia Weather - Gaia Clouds - PW_VFX_SkyDome_Space then open the shader: 
image.png

You could change the textures for the Gaia Clouds which is where a lot of your (Sky) is at. 

• Like 1