Gaia 2021 PW_Water_Under Flickering (Unity2020.3.18f1)

Tabularar

Hello. 

I have some strange Problem related to Gaia 2021. My PW_Water_Under is confusingly flickering in the scene and also in playmode. I just found this out because I have a similar issue with my created Shader Graph Material (Striped animated lines you see too in the GIF). Does anybody have had similar issues?

https://ibb.co/0mY0bRH

• 1 month later...

While I'm not the OP, I have a the same issue.

I'm running on a 2022 MacBook Pro 16 M1 with 32G 

I have realised it is the clouds on the water that are flickering. Ive removed the clouds and the flickering has stopped but Im also wondering if because I am running at dawn, the longer shadows are causing problems. 

Ive just changed the lighting profile from 'Procedural Worlds Sky' to 'Morning' and with clouds added back I am not getting the flickering on the sea. 

• Like 1

Sometimes updating the profile does help. 
If that doesnt work than I would contact support via a new forum post for anyone that has this issue. 

Yes, its a shame that the lighting profiles cause issues as there is a lot of option for adjustment there. I'll just stick to the standard choices for now. 

You should be able to create a new lighting profile and then save them. 
Then you can just select that one. We will look into this!