Automated Terrain exporter...

RM3D
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Having a hellz of a time releasing a terrain from the clutches of Gaia and GeNa....

Ive read the "how to" on deleting files and such, but what a pin in the rear....

anyway we can get an automated export function with check off box options to retain weather , lighting etc. 

all in all supprized this isnt a basic part of the program... I want to build terrain, and use it in whatever project I want. having this gaia death grip on the terrain is difficult to deal with.....

• Solution
13 hours ago, RM3D said:

Having a hellz of a time releasing a terrain from the clutches of Gaia and GeNa....

Ive read the "how to" on deleting files and such, but what a pin in the rear....

anyway we can get an automated export function with check off box options to retain weather , lighting etc. 

all in all supprized this isnt a basic part of the program... I want to build terrain, and use it in whatever project I want. having this gaia death grip on the terrain is difficult to deal with.....

This article should cover what you are talking about: