stragety for global sequences to fade when in audio area

RM3D
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Aloha, Ive prob shot over it, but I currently understand this: If I want global ambients I add the sequence here. but when Im entering audio areas I want it to fade out and be whats in the audio area sounds... So....

HOw do I have a global ( or such) Background music play when NOT in an audio area and resume when it leave ? so far It just keeps playing....... I feel this is a basic thing Im asking, and prob just didnt get it in the video runthroughs...... 

Thanks for any and all responses...

Having a dificult time understanding this basic working....

So I have a background music playing in the global...  What do I have to do to lower it out when I gointo a audio area? I watched the 4 videos... i pl;ayed with the demo scene, Im just NOT clear how to set this up... Im looking at the coffee house hut as an example... but still not clear...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
On 2/16/2022 at 12:10 AM, RM3D said:

HOw do I have a global ( or such) Background music play when NOT in an audio area and resume when it leave

Easy way, set a required value on the bg music, then set that value in the area sequence's "values while playing"
image.png

if you set the required value to 0, you can adjust the falloff to determine how fast it fades out

"Values While Playing" are set to between 0-1 based on the fade of the area playing the sequence.