Gaia and audio mixer

Marcin Debicki

Hi, probbaly missed that somewhere. Gaia offers a big deal of good sound effects such as underwater effects or wind zones. But how do I connect it to Unity's audio mixer group? In Underwater Effects I have noticed two audio sources. For underwater should I use those? And also what about weather effects?

On 2/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Marcin Debicki said:

Hi, probbaly missed that somewhere. Gaia offers a big deal of good sound effects such as underwater effects or wind zones. But how do I connect it to Unity's audio mixer group? In Underwater Effects I have noticed two audio sources. For underwater should I use those? And also what about weather effects?

I can look but I dont have much experience with Unity's mixer. 
I have always used Ambient Sounds for all my audio stuff. 

Actually my question is more if those audio sources that belong to Underwater Effects are in use and if there are some more that I have missed. Unless there are also some added at runtime? Once audio source is available then just assigning and setting up the mixer is very trivial

On 2/20/2022 at 4:48 PM, Marcin Debicki said:

Actually my question is more if those audio sources that belong to Underwater Effects are in use and if there are some more that I have missed. Unless there are also some added at runtime? Once audio source is available then just assigning and setting up the mixer is very trivial

They are not used until the camera goes below the sea level.