Black screen of death in Unity Build

namusanga
Go to solution Solved by namusanga,

For starters canopy is telling me "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed per post. Manage Attachments to free up space" which is why I'm having to host the image I wanted to share here on an external storage source, not sure if this is how canopy is expected to work, but it sure does make it a lot harder to show what's actually going wrong. 

https://ibb.co/59HYCHM

But the real issue is, I'm getting a black screen of death when I try to run my game in build (as shown in the image link above), I've tried to disable the Gaia Runtime object and the black screen then doesn't appear but none of my terrains loads either because Gaia Runtime houses the Terrain Loader Manager so all I can see is the skybox. But because of this I think it's the Gaia Runtime or one of it's children, I think there's something wrong I've done wrong in the setup, I'm just not sure what. What do you think is the best approach I could take to resolve the issue? (I've tried running another demo scene in the same project and it works just fine)

6 hours ago, Disto said:

have you tried a development build? What tell the logs and the console ?

Yes, I did, there was no error in build 

• Solution
3 minutes ago, MiTschMR said:

What are the settings on the camera that is being used?

It's alright, I've fixed, I just deleted all gaia objects and terrains in the scene and recreated the map and gaia runtime again from scratch, I used my same camera as before with no settings changed 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2022 at 12:21 PM, Mattis89 said:

I have the same issue now, and I don't feel like deleting everything.. what could the issue be ? @Peter

I have responded to your post about this issue.