Website enhancement - What's Updated (or fix What's New)

Bil Simser

Hi guys,

I just realized I fell behind on a couple of the products through my subscription.

I'm always going to Downloads and under What's New looking for updated content (for example the excellent road decals). However digging deeper on the downloads page I noticed that some of the products were updated since I had downloaded them.

So it would be nice to either have a "What's Updated" or "What's Changed" section for existing content that gets a newer version, or include these changed items in the What's New section.

Now I'm going through everything again to see what I missed as I'm 1 version behind on a couple of products.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Bill, 

I was just writing an article about "Keeping Track of things in Canopy" when your post came up. Until now I thought updates to downloads would appear in the activity feed, but turns out they do not. This is a shame, because otherwise it would be easy to make a custom file update feed where you could see which files have been updated in the past weeks.
We need to see if we can get this going otherwise somehow, or request this as a feature for the forum software. We could in theory also just completely remove the old version and upload it as a new file, but that would then take away the version history 🤔.