Creating a Dam with GeNa Rivers and Extrusion Pro

Clyde
Go to solution Solved by Clyde,

• Solution

The following image shows the experimental, early access, Extrusion Pro cross section being extruded to create a small damn.

Subscribers can get the early access version in the "We Make For You - Early Access" menu in Downloads.

image.thumb.png.a8baf7442592c5801c8509e956257db4.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An update for those following / stumbling upon this thread: We have released the dam content pack - a collection of assets that will help you to reproduce the results shown in the post above and more. You can see it in action in this speed level design video here:

The pack is available in our download section for our Canopy Pro subscribers here:

Dam Content Pack Download

To reproduce the results shown in the video, please follow the instructions in the Canopy Library documentation article.

11 hours ago, Peter said:

An update for those following / stumbling upon this thread: We have released the dam content pack 

I have installed the last GeNa 3.3.16 and can not find there "Extrusion Pro" extension, I can see only "Extrusion" extension which does not have the possibility to set up 3D Mesh Scale. Where can I find "Extrusion Pro" extension? Thank you

28 minutes ago, Myke Price said:

It is only available in the beta version in the canopy download section.

In the download section GeNa 3.3.15
But I have GeNa 3.3.16
So, I need to install GeNa 3.3.15?

@AnriCZ Yes, you will need to install the Early Access / Beta version of GeNa to use the extrusion pro feature as this has not released as part of the regular GeNa release yet.