Tutorial request

Bharat Sharma

@Bryan @Peter hello, I have the berp spawner pack, is it possible for you guys to show us how the castle created through gena, I tried many times but unable to understand it, it is very complex.
Will it be possible for you guys to show case such complex architecture to cover on a video how it can be done?

• 3 weeks later...

We will look into seeing if we can create this. 
We do have videos on creating GeNa Spawners and using decorators. 
We just don't have this one specifically. 

@Bryan hello, I know that there are tutorials for gena, but after using the pre-configured spawners, I realize that gena pro more capable than we use it for, a complete big castle with interiors and buildings. If you can make a video tutorial for this (BERP castle-1 and 2) that would really help me understanding gena pro.

• Like 1