Some Gena Spline Extensions are offset from center of spline?

rgresko

spacer.png

I see this on pretty much any configuration of spline - curved or straight, single or branching, etc. Does anyone know why the detail removal and tree removal extensions for my gena splines are always offset? The terrain texture extension seems to work fine and is centered on the spline, but the others don't match up.

Do you mean the mesh resolution on terrain data section in the terrain settings (pic below)? I changed the "Detail Resolution" setting here from 512 to 1024 (and tried higher ranges as well) and it did help, but it didn't fully correct the issue (the 'remove trees' extension is worse off than 'remove details' now, is that a different setting?

spacer.png

-a downside to adjusting the detail resolution is that the amounts of grass my spawners create exploded to an enormous size. I guess I could go through and readjust all the spawn parameters, but is there another was to fix this besides adjusting the detail resolution?

awesome!

I have a side question - is there a way to automate the running of all spline extensions on all gena splines, so I don't have to manually click through all of them each time I respawn my biome, etc?

There are still issues (different but substantial) with any splines created before updating. For previously created splines, basically now the 'remove trees' seems centered well, but 'terrain texture' and 'remove details' are offset on different sides of the spline. Tested with a newly created spline and see the same results. Will send a pic in a bit showing this.

spacer.png

this is a new spline created after updating. My other previously created splines have a similar issue. It seems like 'clear trees' is now aligned to the spline (like the 'terrain - texture') used to be, but now the terrain-texture and 'remove details' are offset in different ways from the spline.

• 1 month later...

Update: Gena Pro update 3.4.6 fixes the terrain extension being offset (thanks!), but the clear details offset is still there. This is with both old and newly created splines.

• 1 month later...