Procedural World Sky Not Supported

TakeruGrima

Hello, I have an issue with the procedural World Sky. I notice today that it didn't work and try to delete the gameObject and add it back to my scene but I have this message

spacer.png

This message say that I don't have Gaia Pro but I do. I just re-installed it because of this message box. Do you have an idea what's going on ?

So looking at this it seems that you have Gaia ML: 
image.png

I cant remember but you might have been the one I talked to regarding this. 
Do you want to use Gaia ML along with Gaia Pro 2021? 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:34 PM, Bryan said:

So looking at this it seems that you have Gaia ML: 
image.png

I cant remember but you might have been the one I talked to regarding this. 
Do you want to use Gaia ML along with Gaia Pro 2021? 

Hello, I just noticed I use Gaia ML and it wasn't the case before, how can I use Gaia Pro only ?

So you can use Gaia Pro 2021 and Gaia ML if you wanted to, it is in the Gaia ML installation guide. 
If you dont want to use Gaia ML more than likely its in the Scriptable Define Symbols which is why its still showing up. 
You would want to delete that if you dont want to use it anymore. 

• Bryan locked this topic