Can I create an upside-down terrain in Gaia Pro 2021?

xDonnervogelx
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi!
I'm trying to achieve something a bit strange.
I want a floating island with an upper and a lower side that you can walk on.
My idea is to approach this by using two Gaia Pro 2021 terrains on top of each other, the upper one defining the upper side of the island, and then flip the second one by 180° and create the lower part of the island that way, and... uh somehow cut off the edges.
Now I wonder, can I even spawn things on the upside-down part? Does that work? Like, some rocks or a little grass would be cool.
Has anybody ever tried something close to that? And what about the water, can I do something about it that I don't have accidently created water on the Y = 0 plane?

Or... has anybody got recommendations what would make more sense?
Thanks in advance!

• Solution

If I am being honest I have never seen that done before. 
So I am unsure how to even start or go about it. 
I would recommend seeing if there might be any youtube videos of someone pulling it off. 

The only thing I have been able to achieve was create a mesh and then manually make something like that. 
Then have that floating in the air. 

• Like 1