Gaia and Enviro fog

darkWaters
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Apologies if this topic already exist, but a quick search didn't bring up what I'm experiencing. 

Using URP, I have Enviro installed and looking good with fog.

spacer.png

After installing Gaia it removed my fog

spacer.png

Just wondering what I need to do to fix my scene to have the fog come back.

Thanks!

• Solution

Hi @darkWaters,

Which render pipeline are you using? Does this also happen when you create a new scene, or trying to apply enviro to the scene again from scratch?

At which point in the Gaia setup process did the sky / fog change? Was this after switching to the desired target pipeline in Gaia? I'm asking because just importing Gaia alone should not change your scene. But I could imagine that when you go through the Gaia setup process for HDRP / URP it replaces some of the settings assets of the hdrp / urp pipeline, and that might interfere with Enviro. 
Do you happen to know if Enviro uses custom render pipeline settings assets? If yes (& if you are not in the built-in render pipeline), it might be fixable by switching back to those render pipeline settins assets in the projects graphics settings here:
image.png

Ah!!!

That was what I was missing! The Enviro URP renderer got swapped out with Procedural Worlds and once I swapped it back it looks as it's supposed to. 

Thanks for that!