UnloadAll terrians

Gustavo
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello guys, 

I want to unload all terrians after the player finishes the level and my continue with others. The problem is that as i use miTerrianLoader.UnloadAll(true); the same loader is trying to load the terrian due to the player position.

My question is how can i go from one level to others.

NOTE: that there is another scene, the MAIN SCREEN scene, which would always be loaded, and i just load and unload the others scene with additive loading.

https://youtu.be/NrjnlsxJ44E

thanks 

I also try to disable the components attached in the player (terrain loader and fixpoint fixer) but still not all the terrians were unloaded.

• Solution

Two things: 

1. You are using a custom player, do you have this attached to the Gaia Custom Player? 

2. You may want to use Async Loading on something like this. Or make a custom script that would be a trigger effect to load the next scene. 

If you are loading the terrains without ever changing scenes than the reason that may not be working is that you are using your own custom player and not assigning that through Gaia. Which is needed to use the terrain loading features. 

Hopefully this helps! 

• Bryan locked this topic