Locked out of the Freshdesk support site

DanButsu
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Greetings,

I was not sure where to post this, so sorry if this is the wrong place, but I seemed to be locked out of the Freshdesk support site. This is what I get when I try to login with Google or my account info that I signed up with:

"Your account has been suspended and the customer portal will not be accessible. Please contact your account administrator. "

Any help would be appreciated in getting it working again.

Cheers, Dan

• Solution

Hi @DanButsu the freshdesk support site does not exist anymore, we do product support right here in this forum now. You can ask your support questions by starting a thread in the matching section of the forum.

Oh great 🙂 It's just that the Unity in asset support links bring you to Freshdesk, so I was wondering why I was locked out. Thanks for the quick reply. Will post here. Cheers, Dan

• Bryan locked this topic