Stuck on Updating Mesh Colliders

jpw
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Unity Version: 2021.3.0f1

RP: HDRP

When Gaia Pro 2021 is doing its setup phase after a fresh install, it is stuck on the "Updating Mesh Colliders" phase. It remains that way for hours. What can I do to fix it?

image.png.da69782e101aa0f48630494a554e1c67.png

My first suggestion would be to use the latest 2021 LTS version. Unity fix bugs as they go.

This issue has never happened for me and I install Gaia a lot... it sounds like it has thrown an exception & broken.

Take a look at your console log... are there any errors ?

12 minutes ago, Adam said:

My first suggestion would be to use the latest 2021 LTS version. Unity fix bugs as they go.

This issue has never happened for me and I install Gaia a lot... it sounds like it has thrown an exception & broken.

Take a look at your console log... are there any errors ?

Thanks Adam, I can't see any errors in my log. I will try using a newer unity version as you suggest and report back.

Please let us know if you still need support. 
Also you could try clearing your Unity cache as well sometimes this helps. 

• Solution

Hi @jpw if the unity update does not bring any improvement, try to delete the MaintenanceToken.dat file from the Gaia\Settings folder:
image.png

This should allow you to open the Gaia Manager at least. In there, there is a manual way to trigger the maintenance process:

image.png

you could try triggering it from there to see if it goes through - I do remember a case where it would get stuck when being triggered on opening the gaia manager, but went through fine when triggered manually. 

Thanks again guys, deleting the maintenance token fixed it. Keep up the great work on these awesome tools. You save me so much time it's insane.

• Like 1