Remove water on map

Martin
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I would like to remove the water from the lakes and rivers on the map and use my own water shaders on those, more like a fresh water type of shader. 

I had a look at the "Gaia Water" object but nothing there looks like it could help in only generating the ocean alone the shore and prevent from generating seal level water on land.

See attached example of water I would like to replace or remove - how would I go about this since I don't want to change the sea level or base height

image.png.43a52415836653b9878864779b5acdc3.png

• Solution

If you are wanting to remove the water all you need to do is go to the Gaia Manager - Runtime - set the water to none. 
Note if you update runtime it will adjust for the other selections. 

You can delete the Gaia Water from the runtime in the Hierarchy. 

If you are wanting to keep the water for the ocean but not on the map the only thing you would be able to do is to raise the terrain height up. Otherwise there is no real way to do this unless you create your own plane mesh with a hole for the terrain and then set the shader to that plane. 

• Thanks 1