Error - I tried to reinstall and still get this error

GameRickster
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

I have been getting these errors. I tried to delete and reinstall. I hit yes on the window for the DLL and still get this error. I tried to reinstall Gaia Pro and GeNa and still get this error. I removed all the script symbols and reinstalled and still get this error when I hit play on a empty scene. 

Why did this error happen? The last thing I did was create a spawner to make a wall down a spline. 

I am doing a fresh install on a new project with all the assets I am using to try and recreate the error and I am NOT getting the error. This time I installed GeNa first followed by Gaia Pro and other assets like Opsive, Control Freak, Google Ads, and other non-cripted assets. 

Thanks for the help! 

(using console pro to debug)

Unity_kr4Hsvm6Lp.png.b19648e57b5aa93cfe2288a6a09b325b.png

• Solution

Hey @GameRickster,

Thanks for providing us with details on this matter. I have investigated the issue and noticed that it is actually a part of our latest patch for GeNa v3.5.6 (which is currently on the way). It was caused by a missing null-reference detection. Could you please try importing the following package on top of GeNa in your project and let me know if you are still experiencing the same issue? 
GeNaPro_v3.5.6_b1.unitypackage

Thanks in advance! 

Thanks for the help and the update. After restarting my computer this morning the error is gone on my old project, I did delete Palette Data file that I had created, that might have been the issue. In my new project that I recreated with all the assets I have no errors but I have not tried creating a new Palette Data file for my wall barriers on the road. If I get the same Exception errors I will try this patch and will let you know. 

Thanks for the quick response!