Water is not show in during Runtime.

poketmt

I am currently working in the URP environment in Unity and I am experiencing a problem that water cannot be rendered at Runtime.
(First of all, the current project setting is set automatically by GaiaManager's Setup Project-Render Settings [UPRender Pipeline Asset PWS UP 8.2.0])

Normally, the terrain is set to a random value through Gaia Manager's Creative World, and no additional elements have been applied.

When it is not Runtime, it is normally visible on both Scene View and Game View,
but during Runtime, water is not visible on Game View at all, and only the green area of the object named 'Underwater Post Processing' is visible on Scene View.(Perhaps the box collider affected by post processing looks this way...)

I guess it's probably related to Post Processing, but there's nothing for sure.

Is there a possible cause of the problem?
Or let me know if you need additional information to solve the problem.

Does it look something like this: 
image.png

If not can you please send me a screen shot of what you are seeing? 

Can you please tell me what Unity version you are using?
What Gaia version you are using? 
What platform are you targeting? 

The information mentioned is as follows.

Unity Version: 2020.3.12f1.

Gaia Version: Gaia Pro 2021 v3.22

Target Platform: VR(Vive for Desktop)
(Project Settings - XR Plug-in : OpenVR Loader)

Ok a few things to check here: 

1. Are you using differed rendering? 
2. Did you go through the Gaia Manager and use the XR setup? 
3. Because you are using URP can you check the Opaque Texture in the pipeline asset. 

I checked the things you told me.

1. I don't know what using differed rendering means, so I replace it with a screenshot.
(Just in case, I replaced the Foward Render item on the Render List with [Procedural Worlds Universal Pipeline_Renderer 8.2.0], but the results were not different.)
spacer.png

2. yes
spacer.png

3. If the Opaque Texture is checked like the screenshot at the top, can I understand that this standard has been met?