Editor runs good but build is super bright

Moddingdudes
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I'm running Gaia Pro 2021 and the editor looks great, tools work, runs in the editor, all of that. However, when I build it, the grass details become super bright and the lighting seems different. It seems to be an exposure issue since if you stay in the same place, the brightness goes down but it still looks different. 

Image orders:

1. Right after moving in build

2. After staying stationary in build

3. Editor, regardless of moving or stationary.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Can you please check your build settings and make sure that the flora shaders are being included in the build? 

16 hours ago, Bryan said:

Can you please check your build settings and make sure that the flora shaders are being included in the build? 

How would I go about making sure of this? Going into the graphics settings? Because I don't see any Flora shaders added to "Always Included Shaders" in Graphics.

I will get this for you. 
I have seen this issue before with Shaders, but I will check to see if I can reproduce this issue. 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, Bryan said:

I will get this for you. 
I have seen this issue before with Shaders, but I will check to see if I can reproduce this issue. 

Okay thanks. Let me know if there is a solution 🙂 

• Bryan locked this topic