DownloadsStay up to date with an ever growing collection of assets and packs
for customers and subscribers.
Welcome to Pegasus, the path-based driver / animation controller system for Unity 3D.
From a cut-scene camera to mobs of characters and monsters Pegasus makes it easy to drive anything along a path! In fact, with the new character controller system, you can drive a squad of soldiers through your scene as easily as a flock of birds, herd of deer or a group of tanks (check out the second video). Set dressing in minutes! While simplicity and ease of use has been a key driver in the development of Pegasus, this has not come at the cost of power.
Pegasus allows you to:
- Create flythroughs and cutscenes.
- Control cameras, animals, vehicles, humans, NPCs, anything.
- Animate characters as they follow paths, with formation support.
- Local avoidance system enables characters to traverse your scene without navmeshes.
- Control the speed of each segment.
- Control the target you are looking at.
- Control the height of the flythrough.
- Control playback from Unity Timeline.
- Avoid ground terrain or mesh collisions.
- Visualize your flythrough in edit mode.
- Control duration to match your scene.
- Looped or Non Looped flythroughs.
- Extensible trigger system to add custom behaviours.
- High performance allocation free.
- Run time scriptable.
Pegasus works with your favourite terrain, building, dungeon or cave, and is extensible and scriptable.