About This File
- Fixed a bug where global Sequences from previous Managers continued to play when they should stop
What's New in Version 1.2.15 See changelog
- Fixed issue where adding a ListenerRelay to the AudioListener would cause audio to be added twice
- Fixed issue where reloading a scene while playing a track through an audio source can cause the system to stop playing it
- Fixed several instances where AudioSources could be duplicated resulting in overlapping sounds playing
- Fixed some instances where AudioSources removed by scene reload or other action were not being recreated
- Fixed an issue where terrain textures were not displayed in the demo scene in newer Unity versions.