DownloadsStay up to date with an ever growing collection of assets and packs
for customers and subscribers.
Create beautiful scenes fast with Gaia 2021!
Save time and money by creating beautiful worlds for your game so that you can focus on the game play that matters and get to market faster. GAIA 2021 is a powerful all in one landscape, terrain and scene generation system for Unity that allows you to create stunning mobile, VR, desktop and console scenes in minutes! GAIA 2021 gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between and delivers simple, fast and pretty terraforming, texturing, planting and placement using our sample assets or yours as you prefer. GAIA 2021 saves you time, money and heartache by automating the setup of your render pipeline, character, sounds, water, skies, post FX and lighting, so that you can be up and running around in your scene in minutes.
With GAIA you will:
- Choose your world size;
- Choose your target quality (mobile, VR, desktop);
- Choose your target Biome (or even mix them!);
- Create your terrain either manually procedurally or both with a few clicks;
- Texture, plant, and populate your terrain with grasses, rocks, trees and farms;
- Choose whatever additional features you would like added, and;
- Add your player, water, screen-shotter, skies, sounds and post fx with a click;
- And finally, just press play!
- Wizard driven simplicity;
- Automated pipeline installation & optimal setup;
- Stunning high performance water system;
- Mixed manual and procedural scene generation;
- Biome system - use our sample assets or make your own;
- Stamping system - mix and blend stamps to shape your terrain;
- Spawning system - procedurally texture, plant and populate;
- Sessioning system - backup and share sessions to reliably re-create scenes;
- Extension system - create, share and leverage other assets;
- Exporting system - bake and export lodded terrain meshes and textures;
- Points of interest - spawn farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine;
- Vegetation shaders with sss, snow, location variation and world space cover;
- Take and share screen shots with the screen-shotting system;
- Set up your controller, sound, lighting, post FX and water with a click;
- Built-in, URP, & HDRP support.
Sample Assets Included. We include the following samples for you to use in your own games:
- Assets from Gaia Pro by Procedural Worlds;
- Sounds from Ambient Sounds by Procedural Worlds;
- 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios;
- 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge;
- Grasses from Turboscalpeur;
- Textures from NatureManufacture;
Third Party Licenses:
Gaia contains sample assets from other publishers that have been included with their permission, shaders derived from the Unity Standard Shaders package, and shaders derived from the Unity Terrain Tools package and made available for use under the Unity Companion License. Information about these licences have been included within the relevant directories in Gaia.