GTS Ground Snow from Gaia Weather

newcolours

I bought GTS after the last topic I started. I think I'm missing a trick here

If I use the snow settings in GTS it looks great, but the snow is always present.

The snow weather effect in Gaia also looks great, but the two things are not working together.

If I untick the snow settings in GTS then the Gaia weather does not cause snow to form a ground layer

At the moment I can always have snow on the ground or never have snow on the ground. Did I miss a trick?

11 hours ago, newcolours said:

I bought GTS after the last topic I started. I think I'm missing a trick here

If I use the snow settings in GTS it looks great, but the snow is always present.

The snow weather effect in Gaia also looks great, but the two things are not working together.

If I untick the snow settings in GTS then the Gaia weather does not cause snow to form a ground layer

At the moment I can always have snow on the ground or never have snow on the ground. Did I miss a trick?

What unity version and render pipeline are you using?

• 2 weeks later...

Gaia got disconnected from itself and it took a long time to resolve. Even after help from some of your guys I couldn't get the project back in a recoverable state and I'm not back at the point where I could test it again yet with the new project

• 2 weeks later...