GaiaAPI weather control

Tigrik Gaming

Good day to everyone. I was wondering if someone might know where I can get information on how to get the GaiaAPI.cs file to work with my terrains to take time and day along with the seasons I have in my program to set the weather from it. I was using Enviro3 and that actually had a WAPI that I would attach to the terrain and tell it to "Get from WAPI" so I had weather controls while in the game as a admin. If there is a tutorial or something explaining this I would appreciate it. I just like the cloud and rain and that from Gaia better then Enviro3.

Thanks @Bryanalways so helpful. Unfortunately, I decided to go with Sky Master Ultimate I really like the look of it. But I appreciate you getting back to me on this.

You can actually send us your details and budget and we can take a look to see if that's something we can take on. 
We do custom projects for developers.