Tree's not showing

Tigrik Gaming
Go to solution Solved by Tigrik Gaming,

Now I remembered why I used Vegetation Studio for placing tree's and not Gaia. For some reason grass, housing all show fine. However tree's don't show in the camera. Does anyone have an idea what would cause this?

Screenshot 2023-10-02 081225-1.png

Do you still have VSP in the project? 

I remember in the past that if that is in there it could cause issues with vegetation not showing up but the colliders would still be there. 

I just did a test in my project on all render pipelines. 

It is not on that terrain, it's setup with a new layout. Someone told me to check the culling layers on the camera

• Solution

@Bryan the issue was with the culling layers it didn't have the layer that the trees are on. I had to set it to everything for it to finally show the trees.

Ah got it, thank you. 
I remember using VSP back in the day, and I spawned a bunch of Gaia Trees and used it but was running into colliders from the trees, but the trees weren't showing. It had something to do with the way that they did some scripts on their biomes that disabled the Unity terrain trees and used their stuff. I am glad it was as simple as culling layers haha. 

VSP is quite a good tool but was rough to use if I remember correctly.