Optimize hide all objects

Erich

Hi @Erich,

at the core, scene optimizer works by combining the meshes of multiple objects that share the same material into a a larger mesh, this then reduces draw calls. To figure out why the objects are not being rendered, it would be interesting to compare the non-optimized objects vs. the optimized ones. 

Could you please post a screenshot of how e.g. the city wall assets look like in the scene hierarchy (e.g. if they are built of multiple smaller objects like wall, roof, etc. or if it is just a bigger "wall" object) and, if possible, what scene optimizer turned that into during the optimization process?

Also paging @Manny for support.

I did several tests here and nothing worked, I tried changing the size parameters and it remains the same, I even tried with standard unity cubes and the same thing happens. Could it be something with the unity version, I also tried deleting the package and downloading it again from the asset store and the same thing continued.

I tried to create a new project in this same version and the same problem also occurred with the standard cubes!

I tested it now with another version that I have installed and everything works normally.

Unity: 2021.3.21f1 - It worked!
Unity: 2023.1.7f1 - Didn't work!

No errors appear in my console!

imagem-2023-09-29-062448399.png

imagem-2023-09-29-062627622.png