Aquas and Gaia 2023 Issues

Tigrik Gaming

I just wanted to let anyone know that is picking up Gaia 2023, if you have Aquas (I have the 2020 version) installed you will get an error message after installing Gaia 2023 Core Package. I did get a message back from Procedural Worlds that you have to go into the scriptable define symbols (whatever this means) and remove Gaia and Aquas. Then just use Aquas. If anyone else knows what this means to make the change please let me know. This is what it would look like.spacer.png

Hi @Tigrik Gaming, what this normally would mean is that you would need to go under

Edit > Project Settings > Player and you would need to remove AQUAS_PRESENT from this list here:

image.png

I would assume however that Aquas might restore that entry. The error message also seems a bit strange to me, I will try to install Aquas in a Gaia 2023 project to see what is going on.

@Peter please do cause when I did what you guys said it gave me 6 new error messages. I am running out of ideas on how to fix this. I even tried removing Aquas and still having issues. This is what happens after you do what you just said. spacer.png

So that fix is for after I remove Aquas from the Script Compilation? Or can I use it before remove Aquas? I should mention I run Enviro3 not sure if that helps you or not.

Hey @Peter I found the issue with the Enviro error. I had installed the version of Enviro Sky that I had purchased from Hendrik, once I deleted that and only put on Envro3 it works fine.