Gaia 2023 pro and TOD future ?

chriskira94

As i ve seing now with gaia 2023 pro you cant import TOD straight into gaia 2023 and use them together, however still i can use 2022.3.0+ with standalone TOD, soon i will try do the same with installing gaia 2023 but not import new lightings and just install TOD ( i will post about the results when i do ). 
Now two questions :
1st) does gaia 2023 offer or would offer a solution like TOD for weather and time day circle in the future ? 
2nd) is TOD going to get upgraded to work with gaia 2023 pro as it use to be with 2021 pro ? OR get any future upgrades for combine them manualy ? 

So the Procedural Worlds Sky module has weather and support built-in and URP. 
HDRP has the standalone version. 
We are having internal discussions about what we can do with Gaia and HDRP TOD. 
So more info on that to come soon.