Paint On Masks

DKnight

Ok here is my idea:

I would like to have the ability to create a new blank mask, and while in the editor. I can move around the map, and when I find a spot that I think would make a good place for a village. I can paint on the terrain and it would show up on the mask. This mask later could be used with Gaia spawners to spawn buildings in. I know gena pro couls preform this task, but i find this to be a manual process. An ingame application for this, is that I could record all the location I would like POI's to spawn. And when the game starts, it spawn random POI's controlled by the mask.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Please. Please. Please. Please.

I'm a subscriber so I'm taking this one to the official nomination channels and I'm going to say it's more important than all the other stuff I requested. This is something I've been asking for for years... gradually I see the tools getting closer to being able to do it and I think they may just be there now.

Actually - we do have something for this... we created but never released it, and it might need a bit of work for the latest unity... but its already super cool. We will launch it as one of our Pro Tools in the early new year.

• Like 1